Saturday, April 24, 2010

So many things, so little time.

So most of my friends know i've been working on my "racecar" recently to get it back on the road after the cam belt snapped. It's now going, but there are a few things that still need sorting out for it to be 100%. But as my blog suggests, I do a lot of things now. I used to work, play Warcraft and that was about it. Now I do motor sport, have gaming nights with friends, play paintball (again), poker online, Warcraft (again) and LARP'ing.

Today i started training for Rotorua, a paintball tournament on queens birthday. I'm playing with a group of people that I used to play with a good 5-6 years ago. I think it will be much fun to play with these guys again, either the games or just the whole social side of it.

Tonight im back at work again, this week was quite nice, as I've worked the day shifts all week, tonight will be a close and tomorrow we're having a staff day, starting with paintball at 1pm, followed by BBQ and Drinking at the Montieths in Khandallah, and then into town for dinner and more drinking.

1 comment:

  1. Here's me: Heh heh - training.

    Ring Ring

    What physical fitness test? Erm... when? Three weeks?

    So... training, yeah. Less funny now.

    ReplyDelete