Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Back into the old swing of things.

OK, so I used to play World of Warcraft, from beta through to the latest expansion, with admittedly a couple of breaks. Last year, one day from my time expiring, I got hacked and had most of my charactors stripped of gear and gold. SO I quit at that point, even though I was thinking about it anyway, with late night working and other things, I wasn't really playing much, except to level up my mage. Well Ness has started StarTrekOnline (STO), and now I feel like playing again. I grabbed gold off nessies druid (thanks for the 7 days free Blizzard), jumped on the AH and got some gimp clothes for El'Zanto the mage. Played for a few days and now he's got some decent quest gear and goodies from dungeons. Amazing how much I missed playing, cause now I can't help but play when I have spare time. I don't think I'll fall back into only playing WoW all the time, but we'll see what happens when I get to 80 and the desire to raid / gain achievements kicks in. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment