Monday, August 2, 2010

Work is Ghey.... WTB Winning lotto numbers!

Well today I was let go from my employment. Due to another employee complaining about my actions. Long story short, they took their side, not mine. Now looking for more work. Prolly get back into IT.

On a brighter note, I've got a new phone, Sony Ericsson X10i, Its great! Connected to WiFi at home, can do twitter and facebook from it really easily. Got a few daily comic apps on it, garfield, dilbert and quotes from Family guy. Hilarious!!

Watching Street Kings on TV... damn, so many adverts!! MySky really does rock when you can fast forward adds!! Just wish all the good programs weren't all on at the same time on the same day. Only 2 shows can be recorded at the same time, GHEY!!

Will be working on my car for the next few days, CV joint needs doing and still have to get it running too. Want to sell and get a fully spec'd race car though. Theres one up in AKL for $3500, hopefully it won't sell and i'll get in when I've got cash, but knowing my recent luck that won't happen!!

Well thats enough for now. Hope all are doing well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment